AIM 2012...LESSON 1:
AIM 2012...LESSON 2:
AIM 2012...LESSON 3:
- To download the PDF of the presentation we had in class on April 2, click here.
- Here is a Unity Package for the teleport script by Eddie. Right click on this link and click 'Save As...' to download.
- 1. Attach the "Teleport.cs" script to the player.
- 2. Create two trigger objects.
- 3. Child the 3d model of your teleport trigger object to them.
- 4. Plug triggers into the script in the inspector.
- Here is a Unity Package file of the iTween Scripts we worked on in class. Right click and press "Save As..." to download.
AIM 2012...LESSON 4:
- To download the PDF of the presentation we had in class on April 16, click here.
- Here is a .zip file of the sprite lesson packages. It has a completed and uncompleted version--so you can follow the steps on your own at home, if you like! Also, be sure to check out the Above and Beyond website.
- Here is a demo package that shows Skybox blending and Movie Texturing (in seperate packages, 48 MBSkyboxBlendMovieTexture.zip total).